No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Hitman Absolution is the fifth instalment of the popular assassin’s adventures which is produced by IO Interactive and developed by Square-enix/Eidos.In the newest game, he is betrayed by his own employers and thrown into the center of an incredibly mysterious plot. Once the most effective killer, now the hunter becomes prey and is forced to use his uncanny skills and experience to survive. His only help is Diana Burnwood (known from the previous games), who plays a more significant role now.Hitman: Absolution, just like the previous parts, mixes both action and stealth elements, though this time the game is more movie-like and dynamic. In contrast with the previous instalments, being stealthy will not always be an option and, sometimes, force will have to be used. The game will also feature a dynamic cover system, and the hero will have the ability to use two guns at once.
- Showcasing Glacier 2 technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.
- Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level, targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative new online mode. Created contracts can be shared with friends or the whole Hitman community and the money that you earn will unlock weapons, upgrades and disguises.
- Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.
- Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other.
- Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use your instinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.
- Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.
Release date: 2012-11-19
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Hitman: Absolution Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Hitman: Absolution Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
- ProcessorTrue dual core CPU
- GraphicsNV8600 512 Mb RAM
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space24GB
- SystemWindows Vista, 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i7
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space24GB
- SystemWindows 7 64-bit
German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, English