No products in the cart.
- Hitman Absolution is the fifth instalment of the popular assassin’s adventures which is produced by IO Interactive and developed by Square-enix/Eidos.In the newest game, he is betrayed by his own employers and thrown into the center of an incredibly mysterious plot. Once the most effective killer, now the hunter becomes prey and is forced to use his uncanny skills and experience to survive. His only help is Diana Burnwood (known from the previous games), who plays a more significant role now.Hitman: Absolution, just like the previous parts, mixes both action and stealth elements, though this time the game is more movie-like and dynamic. In contrast with the previous instalments, being stealthy will not always be an option and, sometimes, force will have to be used. The game will also feature a dynamic cover system, and the hero will have the ability to use two guns at once.
Desperados III is another release of famous tactical strategies. This time the game was developed by Mimimi Productions, the studio is known for creating very positively received game, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. The game puts the player in charge of a five-member gang, completing various quests on the Wild West.€28.00
- As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story. Use each character’s set of powers, gadgets and uniquely-tuned weapons in creative ways as you explore the world – whether you fight your way through the city streets or sneak across the rooftops – and which enemies you decide to eliminate or spare.
- Advanced bonecharm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways. Become a living shadow to silently stalk your targets, link enemies so they share a common fate, or mesmerize your foes and dominate their minds. Choose from nearly infinite combinations of violence, nonlethal combat, powers and weapons to accomplish your objectives.
- From the grimy, rat-infested streets of Dunwall to the lush, exotic coasts of a decaying Karnaca, immerse yourself in stylized locales created by Arkane’s premiere art and narrative teams. The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters. It is also punctuated by signature mission locations, such as the Dust District, ravaged by dust storms and warring factions, and a madman’s mansion made of shifting walls, deadly traps and clockwork soldiers.
- Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios. Designed to support world-class art direction and take full advantage of the powerful hardware this generation has to offer, the Void Engine allows for significant advances to all game systems, including responsive stealth and combat Artificial Intelligence, lighting and graphical rendering, impressively dense urban environments, and story presentation.
Carve your own clever path to vengeance in an all-new adventure from developer FromSoftware, creators of the Dark Souls series.
In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice you are the “one-armed wolf”, a disgraced and disfigured warrior rescued from the brink of death. Bound to protect a young lord who is the descendant of an ancient bloodline, you become the target of many vicious enemies, including the dangerous Ashina clan. When the young lord is captured, nothing will stop you on a perilous quest to regain your honor, not even death itself.
Explore late 1500s Sengoku Japan, a brutal period of constant life and death conflict, as you come face to face with larger than life foes in a dark and twisted world. Unleash an arsenal of deadly prosthetic tools and powerful ninja abilities while you blend stealth, vertical traversal, and visceral head to head combat in a bloody confrontation.
Take Revenge. Restore your honor. Kill Ingeniously.€49.48
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario.
In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol.
Drifter, gunslinger, and natural leader Cooper can kill quietly with a knife, or take out multiple foes with his revolvers. Strongman Hector carries a giant bear trap and can slay the toughest opponents with his trusty axe. Cold blooded bounty hunter McCoy likes to be methodical, using lures, knockout gas, poison syringes and a custom long-range pistol. Kate can fool almost any man with the right outfit, and kills discreetly with her hidden gun. And then there is this mysterious woman from New Orleans, Isabelle…
Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.€14.28€14.28
Join Nikolaï Orelov in his search for redemption as you journey through an iconic, propaganda art style Russia in 2.5D gameplay.
• Survive the aftermath of October Revolution.
Dive into the middle of a major historical event served by iconic propaganda art style and its revolutionary symbolism. Jump on the famous trans-Siberian train, infiltrate the Kremlin and escape from Moscow!
• Experience the thrill of being a stealthy Assassin in a modern setting.
Explore a new contemporary setting in the 20th century and its modern stealth systems, such as elevators, radios & trip wires. Interact with new vehicles like trucks, trains & tanks.
• Switch between two playable characters.
Embody Nikolaï, snipe targets with his silenced rifle, detonate mines from a distance or get up close with its bayonet. Discover Nikolaï’s Mechanical Winch, a versatile tool that sends electric shocks.
Play Anastasia, infiltrate narrow channels and discover her exclusive Helix Blade.€3.33
When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, In search of the truth. In Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. In addition to Ezio’s award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.€4.38