No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Windows 10 Professional – 1PC – GLOBAL
- Lifetime License – One-Time Payment
- Original/Genuine Licenses
- Multilingual – All languages supported
- 32/64 bit versions available
- Redeem/Download from Microsoft website with your Account
Note: License code for 1 PC.
Note: This is the Pro edition of Windows 10 operating system, for full specification and functionality list please visit Microsoft website.
All the features of Windows 10 Home plus business functionality for encryption; remote log-in; creating virtual machines; and more.
Windows 10 Pro is built for business
– If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker and BitLocker to Go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
– Your Office files like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint automatically get stored in the cloud, which acts as a virtual online drive, so you can share and work on documents in real time.
– Log in with Remote Desktop to use your Windows 10 Pro PC while at home, on the road, or anywhere there’s an internet connection.
– Create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to the apps you need most.
Keep your files safe with BitLocker, and get the same security on removable storage devices with BitLocker to Go. Windows 10 Pro also includes Windows Defender Antivirus, which uses the power of the cloud, wide optics, machine learning, and behavior analysis to protect your devices from emerging, sophisticated threats. Plus, automatic updates1 ensure you have complete, ongoing protection against current and future threats.
Log in to your PC or tablet and securely access your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Remote Desktop. Start editing a document in the office, keep working on it in the coffee shop on your phone, and finish up on your home PC.
Capture great ideas before they slip away with Windows Ink. Quickly access a Windows Ink Workspace with the click of a digital pen or straight from your taskbar. You can even pull up the Ink Workspace before logging in. And powerfully pair inking with Office and other apps for smart note-taking, easy document markup, and precise sketching or drawing.2
Sign in to your Windows devices with Windows Hello in less than 2 seconds—3 times faster than a password. Facial or fingerprint recognition provides instant access, and you always have the option of retaining a PIN as a backup. It’s the enterprise-grade way to keep Windows devices more secure.3
The multitasking features of Windows 10 pair perfectly with Office. You can arrange your screen however you want. Easily manage multiple Office apps and docs on one screen, and effortlessly snap up to four of them to optimize your workspace. You can also slide the shared edge of snapped apps to wherever you want it, easily resizing both apps in a single motion.
Microsoft Edge is the faster, safer browser built for Windows 10. It’s optimized for the modern web but is still compatible with legacy apps and sites. Write or type directly on webpages and share your markups with others. Use the reading view to eliminate distractions so you can work more efficiently. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
Cortana is your personal digital assistant.4 She can provide notifications about appointments and deadlines, suggest documents you may need for an upcoming meeting, and keep your group calendar in sync. Easily create, modify, and open lists with just your voice. And Cortana seamlessly integrates with other Windows apps, like Sticky Notes, Ink reminders, and Microsoft To-Do events.