No products in the cart.
Mafia III: Definitive Edition includes the main game, all Story DLC (Faster, Baby!, Stones Unturned, Sign of the Times) and Bonus Packs (Family Kick-Back Pack and Judge, Jury & Executioner Weapons Pack) bundled in one place for the first time.
Part three of the Mafia crime saga – 1968, New Bordeaux, LA.
After years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for. When his surrogate family is wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family and blazes a path of revenge through the Mafioso responsible.€25.00
Money Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing. When assassins from Agent 47’s contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.€12.00€12.00
Part two of the Mafia crime saga – 1940’s – 50’s Empire Bay, NY
Remastered in stunning HD detail, live the life of a gangster during the Golden-era of organized crime. War hero Vito Scaletta becomes entangled with the mob in hopes of paying his father’s debts. Alongside his buddy Joe, Vito works to prove himself, climbing the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence.€13.54
Mafia: Definitive Edition is an open-world TPP action-adventure game, developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. The game is an HD remake of the original Mafia 1 title for the current generation of gaming hardware. The game follows the story of Tommy Angelo, a taxi driver in the fictional city of Lost Heaven. After his path crosses with the Salieri crime family members, his rise to prominence as a gangster begins.
The gameplay of Mafia 1 focuses on carrying out missions for the members of the Salieri family and their associates. The remake incorporates various mechanics of the original title, including the Free Ride mode, which allows the player to explore the city and carry out various side-missions, such as taxi driving and racing.€37.95
- Hitman Absolution is the fifth instalment of the popular assassin’s adventures which is produced by IO Interactive and developed by Square-enix/Eidos.In the newest game, he is betrayed by his own employers and thrown into the center of an incredibly mysterious plot. Once the most effective killer, now the hunter becomes prey and is forced to use his uncanny skills and experience to survive. His only help is Diana Burnwood (known from the previous games), who plays a more significant role now.Hitman: Absolution, just like the previous parts, mixes both action and stealth elements, though this time the game is more movie-like and dynamic. In contrast with the previous instalments, being stealthy will not always be an option and, sometimes, force will have to be used. The game will also feature a dynamic cover system, and the hero will have the ability to use two guns at once.
- Six High-Intensity Heists
- Interactive 4-Player Co-Op play
- Endless Replayability
- Massive Character Progression Tree
- Build Your Skills to Fit Your Preferred Form of Violence
- Hostage Trading
- More DLC: Additional heists, weapons and equipment means PAYDAY™—a digitally distributed AAA quality title for less than half the price of a retail game—is total OVERKILL
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute. Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and defend yourself against a highly-trained military force using only a sex toy in the most out- landish gameplay scenarios ever seen, igniting a city-wide war that will set Steelport on fire. Strap it on.€16.87€16.87
Using groundbreaking new animation technology, MotionScan, that captures every nuance of an actor’s facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide. Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what’s right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core. L.A. Noire is the first videogame to be honored as an Official Selection by the Tribeca Film Festival.€9.88