No products in the cart.
Mafia: Definitive Edition is an open-world TPP action-adventure game, developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. The game is an HD remake of the original Mafia 1 title for the current generation of gaming hardware. The game follows the story of Tommy Angelo, a taxi driver in the fictional city of Lost Heaven. After his path crosses with the Salieri crime family members, his rise to prominence as a gangster begins.
The gameplay of Mafia 1 focuses on carrying out missions for the members of the Salieri family and their associates. The remake incorporates various mechanics of the original title, including the Free Ride mode, which allows the player to explore the city and carry out various side-missions, such as taxi driving and racing.€37.95
- Hitman Absolution is the fifth instalment of the popular assassin’s adventures which is produced by IO Interactive and developed by Square-enix/Eidos.In the newest game, he is betrayed by his own employers and thrown into the center of an incredibly mysterious plot. Once the most effective killer, now the hunter becomes prey and is forced to use his uncanny skills and experience to survive. His only help is Diana Burnwood (known from the previous games), who plays a more significant role now.Hitman: Absolution, just like the previous parts, mixes both action and stealth elements, though this time the game is more movie-like and dynamic. In contrast with the previous instalments, being stealthy will not always be an option and, sometimes, force will have to be used. The game will also feature a dynamic cover system, and the hero will have the ability to use two guns at once.
Spec Ops: The line (PC) takes you on a trip to Dubai, following the steps of Captain Martin Walker and his two teammates. Sent to find a lost regiment after a sandstorm ravaged the once lustrous city, Walker and his men will face adversities they were never prepared to confront.Spec Ops: The Line takes story hints from Joseph Conrad’s “Heart of Darkness” and it’s most famous movie counterpart “Apocalypse Now”.€16.00€16.00
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute. Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and defend yourself against a highly-trained military force using only a sex toy in the most out- landish gameplay scenarios ever seen, igniting a city-wide war that will set Steelport on fire. Strap it on.€16.87€16.87
- The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage
- Success – or failure – depends heavily on the crew you assemble and their loyalty to you and the mission
- Stunning graphics and a refined dialog system will draw you into the story like never before
- Numerous improvements to the intense, third-person shooter combat
- Deep character customization options let you create your own vision of Commander Shepard
Just Cause 3 is a 2015 action-adventure multiplatform game, developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is set on Medici, a fictional Mediterranean island and nation governed by a dictator General Di Ravello. Rico Rodriguez, the protagonist of the previous installment, Just Cause 2 is returning as the main character of the game. The players are given free choice in exploring the island between missions.€20.00
Online functionality will be retired on October 31, 2020. Become Mad Max, the lone warrior in a savage post-apocalyptic world where cars are the key to survival. In this action-packed, open world, third person action game, you must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using brutal on-ground and vehicular against vicious gangs of bandits. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied “Plains of Silence.” Players are challenged with treacherous missions as they scavenge the dangerous landscape for supplies to build the ultimate combat vehicle.€2.97€2.97
For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out. Combining cutting edge shooting mechanics with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games. FEATURES: • Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience • Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action • Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay • A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames • Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness • A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact • Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights • New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game • Retired Feature: Online Multiplayer for Max Payne 3 on Mac will no longer be available in-game as of 5/31/14.€4.69€4.69