No products in the cart.
- Play as 1 of 4 legendary heroes, each with unique skills and weapons
- Master special attacks and quickly decimate hoards of enemies
- Perform powerful co-op combat arts to defeat epic bosses together
- Level up and customize your hero, outshine your fellow warriors
- Equip dynamic weapon spirits to empower your journey
Enter the chaos of war and choose your faction. Play as a bold Knight, a brutal Viking, or a deadly Samurai. Experience the thrilling story campaign solo or co-op, and fight in brutal PvP multiplayer modes, now on new dedicated servers. Choose a faction, grab your sword, and fight with your allies to survive in innovative PvP melee combat. Enjoy an evolved experience – with 12 base Heroes, 18 maps, new PvP and ranked modes, thousands of gear items, and more since launch. Dedicated servers provide a stable and seamless experience as you fight to claim victory for your faction. Earn rewards while you learn the art of combat with a brand-new training mode that takes you from Apprentice to Master.€22.40€22.40
BIOMUTANT® is an open-world, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG, with a unique martial arts styled combat system allowing you to mix melee, shooting and mutant ability action.
A plague is ruining the land and the Tree-of-Life is bleeding death from its roots. The Tribes stand divided. Explore a world in turmoil and define its fate – will you be its saviour or lead it to an even darker destiny?€52.80€52.80
Lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in this procedurally-generated driving combat adventure.
Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you’ll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
One Life To Live
Driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. There are no extra lives nor continues. Fortunately, every time you die, all the experience you’ve collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or fight against them. It’s up to you.
A Truly Epic Quest
Road Redemption takes place in a post-apocalyptic America, ruled by a brutal dictator. Without telling anyone, your gang leader has decided to head to the capital on a desperate assassination attempt. When the government catches him, the consequences for your gang, and everyone you know and love, will be devastating.
It’s up to you and your fellow gang members to race across hundreds of miles of dangerous highways in order to track down your derelict leader before the government does. What you do next is up to you. Do you try to stop him in order to protect your family and friends from punishment, or do you join him in a risky attempt at ending the oppression once and for all?€12.99€12.99
Part two of the Mafia crime saga – 1940’s – 50’s Empire Bay, NY
Remastered in stunning HD detail, live the life of a gangster during the Golden-era of organized crime. War hero Vito Scaletta becomes entangled with the mob in hopes of paying his father’s debts. Alongside his buddy Joe, Vito works to prove himself, climbing the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence.€13.54
Mafia: Definitive Edition is an open-world TPP action-adventure game, developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. The game is an HD remake of the original Mafia 1 title for the current generation of gaming hardware. The game follows the story of Tommy Angelo, a taxi driver in the fictional city of Lost Heaven. After his path crosses with the Salieri crime family members, his rise to prominence as a gangster begins.
The gameplay of Mafia 1 focuses on carrying out missions for the members of the Salieri family and their associates. The remake incorporates various mechanics of the original title, including the Free Ride mode, which allows the player to explore the city and carry out various side-missions, such as taxi driving and racing.€37.95
- Hitman Absolution is the fifth instalment of the popular assassin’s adventures which is produced by IO Interactive and developed by Square-enix/Eidos.In the newest game, he is betrayed by his own employers and thrown into the center of an incredibly mysterious plot. Once the most effective killer, now the hunter becomes prey and is forced to use his uncanny skills and experience to survive. His only help is Diana Burnwood (known from the previous games), who plays a more significant role now.Hitman: Absolution, just like the previous parts, mixes both action and stealth elements, though this time the game is more movie-like and dynamic. In contrast with the previous instalments, being stealthy will not always be an option and, sometimes, force will have to be used. The game will also feature a dynamic cover system, and the hero will have the ability to use two guns at once.
- Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options
- Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action
- Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
- Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more
- Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.