No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Heroes of Might & Magic V
Witness the amazing evolution of the genre-defining strategy game as it becomes a next-generation phenomenon, melding classic deep fantasy with next-generation visuals and gameplay. In the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and Heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up to defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory, and unveil the secret goal of the Demon lords. Become a strategy gaming legend by raising unique hero characters, assembling armies, and defeating enemies using the brand new active-time battle system both offline or online.
- Cutting edge visual technology: for the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic in a full breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- Modern sophisticated fantasy universe: includes all features which brought success to the series in a complete revamped and more mature universe with six unique factions and over forty different creatures and over 200 spells.
- Complete strategy experience and RPG gameplay: during six campaigns and over thirty missions, explore and conquer territories, manage your cities, recruit armies, raise and upgrade your heroes through a user friendly yet deep turn-based system.
- Complete scalable turned-based battle system for challenging and tactical combat: find out the combat system that made the success of the Heroes series or experience the brand new Dynamic Battle system for transforming a chessboard into a lively battlefield.
- Competitive and addictive intense multiplayer parts: Five multiplayer modes including the new Ghost Mode.
23 May 2006
- OS:Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor:Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 1.5 GHz (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory:512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics:DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version:DirectX® 9 or higher
- Sound:DirectX® 9 compliant
- Hard Drive:2+ GB
- Multiplay:Broadband internet connection
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:NVIDIA GeForce 4 / FX / 6 / 7 families (GeForce 4 MX NOT supported), ATI Radeon 8500 / 9000 / X families, Matrox Parhelia Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
There are no reviews yet.