- New Leader, New Team – Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a MAJOR role in your team’s success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set: Logan Keller, team leader and recon expert; Michael Walter, heavy weapons and demolition expert; and Jung Park, long range and electronics specialist.
- Special Order Location – Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observe – Plan – Assault – Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically ‘tag’ terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room.
- Real-Time Immersion – Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced Gameplay Animations – Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-Generation Artificial Intelligence – Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customizable Multiplayer Experience – Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
- Ubisoft Montreal Returns – Rainbow Six is back in the hands of Ubisoft’s Montreal studio, creators of the award-winning and highly acclaimed Rainbow Six 3.
12 December 2006
|3 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon 3000
|128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card
|3.5 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon 3500
|256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card