The initial impression of AC: Valhalla was mostly positive. The critics noted the game’s climactic setting and choice of playing as either man or a woman as one of its strongest points. Restoring gameplay mechanics from the earliest installments and improvement upon the current ones was also met with praise from the reviewers.
- A new tale in the Assassin’s Creed canon
- As Eivor, lead your people to prosperity in the new land
- Expand your settlement and conquer new areas
- Travel along the shores of Britain aboard a Viking ship
- Discover the secrets of the Precursors and continue your fight against Abstergo in the modern-day segments