No products in the cart.
PAYDAY – The Heist (Steam Gift)
- Six High-Intensity Heists
- Interactive 4-Player Co-Op play
- Endless Replayability
- Massive Character Progression Tree
- Build Your Skills to Fit Your Preferred Form of Violence
- Hostage Trading
- More DLC: Additional heists, weapons and equipment means PAYDAY™—a digitally distributed AAA quality title for less than half the price of a retail game—is total OVERKILL
Men of War: Assault Squad
- Different historical settings and battlegrounds for every nation presented in the game allowing players to face distinct varieties of enemies and tactics
- Unique hero units with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds
- Bonuses featuring remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes to destroy incoming tank columns, special “For the Motherland!” charge attacks and many more
- Improved and dynamic AI ensures that no two missions in the game will play out the same way, making each battle a new experience against an AI that really fights back
- A great choice of various locations including Western Europe to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific area
- The ability to play together with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play
- New multiplayer maps and game settings
- Improved multiplayer providing authentic use of equipment and vehicles
- Overhauled infantry squads and the ability to purchase specific soldiers
- More realistic weapon behavior and penetration values
- A reworked artillery system providing innovative assault and defense strategies
- New types of ammunition which increase the tanks’ strength
Men of War: Assault Squad€19.00
- Two factions: The Empire and the Consortium have completely separate base-building paradigms.
- RTS commander: Produce structures, research advanced technologies, unleash devastating strikes on the enemy, and lead your team to victory as a RTS commander.
- Four classes: Each faction has four classes with various kit load outs, totalling over three dozen weapons.
- Squad up: Squad-based 32 player full warfare battle mode.
- Six maps: Travel across the largest, most detailed maps built in Source multiplayer to date.
- Advanced Weaponry: As a commander, judiciously dispense healing to your troops, and death to their enemies, by managing your advanced abilities.
- Stats and Unlocks: 60 ranks, 12 unlocks for each weapon, achievements, gizmos and more.
- SDK: Nuclear Dawn Software Development Kit will be available for the community to be able to create custom maps, etc.
- Source Powered: Based on the L4D2 engine and modified to bring you the ultimate online battle experience.
- Steam Workshop Support: The game supports the Steam Workshop and allows for custom maps to be added.
- Steam Powered: Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX through Steamplay with Steam Cloud support.
Supreme Commander 2
- A deep and powerful story – element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions – The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate – have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
- Experimental units – returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks….and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
- New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience – players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
- Strategic Mode UI – the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
- New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments
Supreme Commander 2€14.24
Ten years on from Worms™ Armageddon and the turn-based comic mayhem continues in Worms™ Reloaded, an all-new edition available for PC through Steam. Worms™ Reloaded features up to four player online and offline multi-player, voice support, a raft of crazy new weapons (and the return of some iconic weapons from the brand’s celebrated past), achievements (*note: Mac & Linux versions have a reduced number of achievements), leaderboards, all new high-definition landscape themes, a range of brilliant forts for the new Fort mode, new landscape editor, new play modes, hats, skins and speech banks. To top it all off, there is also a highly-involving single-player experience with tutorials, deathmatches, races, fort games and puzzles. Enjoy the new High Definition full colour graphics engine, revised physics and pit your wits against the all-new A.I. with seven personality types, ranging from easy to very hard and styles like vengeful, cocky and ‘Darksider’! The game is also packed with customization options, and includes thousands of possibilities for your team of worms, tons of game options and custom levels, so you can play the game how you want!€11.57
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising
- New Single Player Missions Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads’ wargear, abilities, and experience to battle against Chaos in 15 new missions
- New Multiplayer Race Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners
- New Units New multiplayer units join the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies. 2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorcerer or Tyranid Hive Tyrant
Eximius: Seize the Frontline Steam Key GLOBAL
Eximius is a Strategic Action Shooter (FPS/RTS Hybrid) that focuses on squad-based combat. Eximius combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy(RTS) game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment. Play as a Commander ( RTS ) ; build base, train an army and call down support abilities to help your allies on the ground to gain territory. Play as an Officer ( FPS ) ; lead your infantry squad into combat and crush your enemies with your agile tactics or brute force.€25.00
Monopoly Plus Xbox ONE
A real living board: • A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes! Play the way you want • You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world!€18.00
Monopoly Plus Xbox ONE€18.00
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Xbox ONE
Launch an Herbal Assault! Ready the Peashooters and prepare for the craziest, funniest shooter in the universe: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Dr. Zomboss has conquered Suburbia and transformed it into a zombie-filled, plant-free paradise. Now it’s the plants’ turn to take the offensive in the new 24-player Herbal Assault mode and reclaim their turf. Or, choose your side in 4-player co-op or solo play. With new modes, classes, and loads of humor, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 lets you wage war on seriousness (and your friends!) however you want.€10.98
L.A. Noire: Complete Edition
Using groundbreaking new animation technology, MotionScan, that captures every nuance of an actor’s facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide. Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high. In his fight to climb the ranks and do what’s right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core. L.A. Noire is the first videogame to be honored as an Official Selection by the Tribeca Film Festival.€9.88
Total War: Warhammer II (Europe)
Total War: Warhammer II is a real time, turn-based strategy game in the Total War series. There are thirteen main games and four spin-offs in the series, with the first, Shogun: Total War having been released in 2000.€13.94
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. The game introduces new game play elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience. You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky! Constructing your city from the ground up is easy to learn, but hard to master. Playing as the mayor of your city you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system. Citizens within your city react fluidly, with gravitas and with an air of authenticity to a multitude of game play scenarios. Colossal Order’s extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted local traffic simulation. Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city. The city changes during the hours of the day and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency. Cities: Skylines will put you in control of managing the different aspects of the day and night cycles.Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import your creations into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.€2.81