No products in the cart.
Half-Life: Alyx is Valve’s VR return to the Half-Life series. It’s the story of an impossible fight against a vicious alien race known as the Combine, set between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2.
Playing as Alyx Vance, you are humanity’s only chance for survival. The Combine’s control of the planet since the Black Mesa incident has only strengthened as they corral the remaining population in cities. Among them are some of Earth’s greatest scientists: you and your father, Dr. Eli Vance.
As founders of a fledgling resistance, you’ve continued your clandestine scientific activity—performing critical research, and building invaluable tools for the few humans brave enough to defy the Combine.
Every day, you learn more about your enemy, and every day you work toward finding a weakness.€88.61
BIOMUTANT® is an open-world, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG, with a unique martial arts styled combat system allowing you to mix melee, shooting and mutant ability action.
A plague is ruining the land and the Tree-of-Life is bleeding death from its roots. The Tribes stand divided. Explore a world in turmoil and define its fate – will you be its saviour or lead it to an even darker destiny?€52.80
Fallout® 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed game that took RPG’ing out of the dungeons and into a dynamic, apocalyptic retro-future. It’s been 80 long years since your ancestors trod across the wastelands. As you search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village, your path is strewn with crippling radiation, megalomaniac mutants, and a relentless stream of lies, deceit and treachery. You begin to wonder if anyone really stands to gain anything from this brave new world. Mastering your character’s skills and traits for survival, Fallout® 2 will challenge you to endure in a post-nuclear world whose future withers with every passing moment…€13.00
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler’s full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you’re on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler — or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you’ll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich’s closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.€15.00
Return to Castle Wolfenstein€15.00
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is set in 2011, one year prior to the events of the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. A group of stalkers, for the first time, reaches the very heart of the Zone-the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant-and triggers a cataclysm on the brink of a catastrophe. An immense blast of anomalous energy transforms the Zone: the once reliable and relatively safe roads are no longer so, the landscape is wiped clean by outbursts of anomalies, and previously unknown areas appear on the Zone map. Stalkers and expeditions perish or end up isolated within the lost territories. With the anomalous activity at its maximum, the unstable Zone continues to tremor with outbursts. The transformation of the Zone map destabilizes the fragile balance of forces in the Zone. Hostilities for the new territories, artifact fields and spheres of influence flare up among groups. There are no more old enemies or friends – now, everyone watches out only for themselves. The Factions War has begun. The protagonist is a mercenary who appeared at the edge of the opposition between stalker factions, Strelok and even the Zone itself. The main character experiences the key role in the events that led to the creation of the Zone right up to the point from which the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game begins. What new challenges await stalkers within the depths of the new zone? Why do anomalous outbursts continue to rattle the Zone, and what can be done to stop them? Which faction will take the upper hand in the Factions War? These and many other questions will be answered in the official prequel – S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.€15.99
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky€15.99
- Two factions: The Empire and the Consortium have completely separate base-building paradigms.
- RTS commander: Produce structures, research advanced technologies, unleash devastating strikes on the enemy, and lead your team to victory as a RTS commander.
- Four classes: Each faction has four classes with various kit load outs, totalling over three dozen weapons.
- Squad up: Squad-based 32 player full warfare battle mode.
- Six maps: Travel across the largest, most detailed maps built in Source multiplayer to date.
- Advanced Weaponry: As a commander, judiciously dispense healing to your troops, and death to their enemies, by managing your advanced abilities.
- Stats and Unlocks: 60 ranks, 12 unlocks for each weapon, achievements, gizmos and more.
- SDK: Nuclear Dawn Software Development Kit will be available for the community to be able to create custom maps, etc.
- Source Powered: Based on the L4D2 engine and modified to bring you the ultimate online battle experience.
- Steam Workshop Support: The game supports the Steam Workshop and allows for custom maps to be added.
- Steam Powered: Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX through Steamplay with Steam Cloud support.
Supreme Commander 2
- A deep and powerful story – element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions – The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate – have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
- Experimental units – returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks….and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
- New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience – players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
- Strategic Mode UI – the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
- New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments
Supreme Commander 2€14.24
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising
- New Single Player Missions Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads’ wargear, abilities, and experience to battle against Chaos in 15 new missions
- New Multiplayer Race Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners
- New Units New multiplayer units join the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies. 2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorcerer or Tyranid Hive Tyrant
Aliens vs. Predator
- As the Marine, you’ll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there’s never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity’s last line of defense, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honor ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares – the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming’s defining moments.
Aliens vs. Predator€20.68
Mass Effect 2
- The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage
- Success – or failure – depends heavily on the crew you assemble and their loyalty to you and the mission
- Stunning graphics and a refined dialog system will draw you into the story like never before
- Numerous improvements to the intense, third-person shooter combat
- Deep character customization options let you create your own vision of Commander Shepard
Mass Effect 2€13.35
Eximius: Seize the Frontline Steam Key GLOBAL
Eximius is a Strategic Action Shooter (FPS/RTS Hybrid) that focuses on squad-based combat. Eximius combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy(RTS) game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment. Play as a Commander ( RTS ) ; build base, train an army and call down support abilities to help your allies on the ground to gain territory. Play as an Officer ( FPS ) ; lead your infantry squad into combat and crush your enemies with your agile tactics or brute force.€25.00
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic American locations, equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of Nazi soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter. America, 1961. The Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka “Terror-Billy,” member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity’s last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.€22.56