No products in the cart.
Supreme Commander 2
- A deep and powerful story – element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions – The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate – have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
- Experimental units – returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks….and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
- New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience – players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
- Strategic Mode UI – the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
- New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments
Supreme Commander 2€14.24
Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Europe)
Includes Poland: United and Ready DLC, Forum Avatar and Wallpapers
Hearts of Iron IV for PC is the fourth in the series of the grand strategy war game. Play through World War Two as often as you like, tweaking weightings and scenarios to see the different potential outcomes, or reworking history to see it play out in front of your eyes. The game offers two start dates: 1936 or 1939, and you can proceed well beyond the end of the war, but anything after 1950 is more or less unplayable.
You can play this game alone, or as part of a multiplayer game, choosing almost any historical character you like. However, do note that this is not an open world game, nor is it sandbox-style. There are scenarios that must be worked through – but they are massive scenarios with multiple outcomes to play through, so it can feel quite open and unrestricted unless you are wanting to create an alternative history that the developers haven’t thought of.€5.25