No products in the cart.
Baldur’s Gate III
Baldur’s Gate III for PC is an action adventure role playing game, the third in the series, and based, like the others in the series upon Dungeons and Dragons, the cult 80s boardgame that has recently seen a resurgence both online and in-person. You can play alone, or multiplayer in the co-op mode, enjoying the well-rendered characters and amazing graphics that have take a lot of excellent inspiration from the fifth (current) edition of the books.€96.00
Baldur’s Gate III€96.00
Builder. Farmer. Hunter. Trader. Ranching certainly isn’t your average job. Think you have the skills to turn your family’s rundown homestead into the most prosperous ranch in the valley? Then it’s time to head out into the wilderness in this captivating single and multiplayer open-world simulator.
It was once your grandfather’s pride-and-joy, but your family ranch has fallen on hard times and it’s up to you to turn things around. Sitting in a remote forested valley, the dilapidated homestead will test all your abilities as you attempt to turn it into the most prosperous ranch in the region – either alone or in up to four player co-op multiplayer.€24.00
Eximius: Seize the Frontline Steam Key GLOBAL
Eximius is a Strategic Action Shooter (FPS/RTS Hybrid) that focuses on squad-based combat. Eximius combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy(RTS) game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment. Play as a Commander ( RTS ) ; build base, train an army and call down support abilities to help your allies on the ground to gain territory. Play as an Officer ( FPS ) ; lead your infantry squad into combat and crush your enemies with your agile tactics or brute force.€25.00
Rise of Industry
- Experience tailored for every player – Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Bid for PR contracts to get the upper-hand on your rivals.
- Produce over 150 individual products, managing every step along the way from raw material to end product. Only the highly skilled entrepreneur will complete the complex production chains and take items such as cars, computers and other luxury products to market.
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts and random events keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Balance environmental impact with productivity. Churn out the products at the expense of nature, or be a conscientious industrialist, balancing the delicate lay of the land with your hunger for profit.
Rise of Industry€4.38
Endzone – A World Apart
- uild a settlement on the hostile surface of the earth with over 70 different buildings and take care of your men, women and children.
- Gather & refine many different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets and depositories.
- Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments! Every ground cell in the game has its own humidity and radiation values.
- Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactively contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain, sandstorms, and raiders.
- Send expeditions to forgotten places and make meaningful decisions that change the fate of your people.
- Experience a living settlement and fulfill side missions to cater for your settlers needs.
- A variety of challenging scenarios with specific winning conditions and a distinct storyline will put your survival skills to the test.
Endzone – A World Apart€12.65
The Black Death
- Large scale multiplayer, with up to 50 players per server
- A huge open world (8km2) based in 14th century Western Europe. Explore thriving castles, bandit camps, busy ports and abandoned mines.
- Avoid the plague sweeping across the land
- A living world with hundreds of NPC’s and day / night cycle. Trade with merchants, hunt animals, talk to townsfolk and fight bandits.
- Over 300 in game items. Craft over 40 different weapon and armour pieces, using medieval tools and utilities.
- Buy deeds to houses, upgrade them, and hire staff to work on your estate.
- Learn skills from a number of different professions to help you survive.
- Learn more about the plague through physical examinations and autopsies of infected animals and humans.
The Black Death€3.10
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (Early Access)
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020.
Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord for PC is a medieval action role-playing game, the third in the game series and the second instalment in a series consisting of the first full game Mount and Blade, and a massive expansion pack called Mount and Blade: Warband. Bannerlord shifts the action to an even earlier timeframe, the Migration Period that ran between 375AD to 586AD, some two hundred years before the events of the previous games.€32.87
In the world of Thasys, most races rely on Mana to survive. This magical energy is now growing scarce, and wars for survival are devastating the lands as magical beings fight over the last remaining scraps of this life-giving force. Somewhere, legendary creatures sleep an ageless slumber, hiding in their hearts the original Mana source. Only a few chosen ones can awaken these Creatures and guide them to save Thasys. They are the witnesses of a dying world, the last hope for the living. They are the PRODIGIES. Prodigy Tactics is a tactical turn-based game set in a fantastic world of Thasys, torn in a never-ending war. Create a team of heroes, the last hope for the dying world, and lead them to the victory fighting hand in hand with powerful Guardians. Every character is equipped with a unique set of abilities to aid allies in the battle or to vanquish their foes. Battles in Prodigy Tactics consists of two teams facing each other on a classic arena. Each team can move freely on a 3×4 squares field, adjusting their tactic to the synergy of characters. While one side is preparing an attack, the other one sets the defense or counter-attack – making the game dynamic and engaging for both players at the time. Positioning becomes a key component of the fights, as it can change the current target and affects the attack power. There are two powerful forces in the Prodigy world: Harmony and Dissonance. Each one can be used by the Watchers and both bring the new quality to the battlefield. Harmony brings balance and aids team in the battle, allowing them to gain the power to cast their special abilities. At the end of the turn, if the Hero acts in Harmony, it creates a square filled with Mana. Dissonance is a powerful and unpredictable force. It fills the creature using it with enormous power capable of destroying even the strongest foes… But this force comes with a great responsibility as Dissonance is unstable. Beware, this force used without a proper caution leads to chaos.
- Tactical, Turn-based Gameplay
- range of unique playable characters to form a team with
- beautifully designed, diverse bullrings
- 2 solo modes: training and bastion
- online multiplayer against a random opponent or a friend