No products in the cart.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy
When the democratic government of Isla Trueno is overthrown, an aggressive and hostile military command rises to power. A highly trained special ops unit is sent in to help the rebels accomplish objectives that only a sniper can handle. In addition to intense sniper missions, players will also take part in a variety of assault scenarios where their prowess with weapons will be a huge help to the undermanned rebels. Sniper: Ghost Warrior seeks to challenge players in new ways so that the game is both demanding and entertaining.€30.00
EA DICE returns with the latest iteration of their long-running Battlefield series, and the first game of the core series since 2013’s BF 4.Battlefield 1 takes the players to the hectic battlefields of the First World War, from scorching, rocky deserts to mountains and coastal villages you will fight to reshape the landscape of the world with your victories and explosives.Fight on the fronts of WW1, ride period vehicles or mount a horse, pick up your weapon and set out to relive a hundred-years-old history as a soldier of one of the six core factions split between two sides of the massive conflict.€25.00
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty is back, redefining war like you’ve never experienced before. Building on the Call of Duty 4®: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War immerses players into the most gritty and chaotic WWII combat ever experienced. Players band together to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles that led to the demise of the Axis powers on the European and Pacific fronts. The title offers an uncensored experience with unique enemies and combat variety, including Kamikaze fighters, ambush attacks, Banzai charges and cunning cover tactics, as well as explosive on-screen action through the all new four-player cooperative campaign. The addictive competitive multiplayer has also been enhanced with new infantry and vehicle-based action, a higher level cap, more weapons, and a host of new Perks, maps and challenges.€79.99
Call of Duty: World at War€79.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (PC) is a sequel to the first Black Ops. Developed by Treyarch it follows a non-linear, twofold storyline where actions matter and choices can shape the ultimate outcomes in manners that are not easily visible at first. Black Ops II is an intense first-person shooter set in the 1980s and in 2025. It tells a decades-spanning story of the Alex and David Masons, who inadvertently got involved in all of this.€64.32
Call of Duty: Black Ops II€64.32
Men of War: Assault Squad
- Different historical settings and battlegrounds for every nation presented in the game allowing players to face distinct varieties of enemies and tactics
- Unique hero units with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds
- Bonuses featuring remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes to destroy incoming tank columns, special “For the Motherland!” charge attacks and many more
- Improved and dynamic AI ensures that no two missions in the game will play out the same way, making each battle a new experience against an AI that really fights back
- A great choice of various locations including Western Europe to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific area
- The ability to play together with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play
- New multiplayer maps and game settings
- Improved multiplayer providing authentic use of equipment and vehicles
- Overhauled infantry squads and the ability to purchase specific soldiers
- More realistic weapon behavior and penetration values
- A reworked artillery system providing innovative assault and defense strategies
- New types of ammunition which increase the tanks’ strength
Men of War: Assault Squad€19.00
Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam
- 5 Brand New Maps: From the rice fields of the Phu Bai Valley to the napalm scorched earth of Hill 137, five distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.
- 6 Immortalized Vehicles: Skim the treetops in the iconic American helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR “Pibber” patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam war.
- 15 Characteristic Weapons: Charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real life counter-parts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 “Blooper” Grenade Launcher.
- Rocking 60’s Soundtrack: Listen to 8 radio channels in-game, featuring 2 hours of time typical tracks, including “Ride of the Valkyries” and “Fortunate Son” by CCR.
- True War Dialogue: All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam War.
Supreme Commander 2
- A deep and powerful story – element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions – The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate – have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
- Experimental units – returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks….and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
- New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience – players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
- Strategic Mode UI – the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
- New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments
Supreme Commander 2€14.24
Titanfall 2 for PC is a first person shooter game in which the player controls gigantic robot-like creatures which are piloted by humans. The player must therefore control the Titan from a distance, as it were, using the human pilot to perform the actions and movements necessary€16.55
Online functionality will be retired on October 31, 2020. Become Mad Max, the lone warrior in a savage post-apocalyptic world where cars are the key to survival. In this action-packed, open world, third person action game, you must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using brutal on-ground and vehicular against vicious gangs of bandits. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied “Plains of Silence.” Players are challenged with treacherous missions as they scavenge the dangerous landscape for supplies to build the ultimate combat vehicle.€2.97
Civilization Bundle includes:
-Civilization V Complete Edition
-Civilization: Beyond Earth
-Civilization IV Complete Edition
-Civilization III Complete Edition€20.79
Total War: Warhammer II (Europe)
Total War: Warhammer II is a real time, turn-based strategy game in the Total War series. There are thirteen main games and four spin-offs in the series, with the first, Shogun: Total War having been released in 2000.€13.94
EA’s Battlefield 4 is the fourth installment in a famous first-person shooter video game franchise. The game takes the player into modern time military conflicts that happen in different types of settings, from big cities to deserted rural areas or mountains. The realism in the game is top-notch as you can see bullets flying everywhere and tanks, planes and helicopters flying on the battlefield.
You also have to watch out for building collapsing in front of you as well as for airstrike attacks that force you to constantly move and change your position. Thanks to all this, players really believe they became an elite soldier and that they are in the middle of a real horrible war. Battlefield 4 contains both a solid single-player campaign and a great multiplayer with tons of modes like Conquest or Team Deathmatch, and up to 64 players able to participate in the same game session.€17.21