No products in the cart.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Steam GLOBAL
Saints & Sinners is a game unlike any other in The Walking Dead universe. Every challenge you face and decision you make is driven by YOU. Fight the undead, scavenge through the flooded ruins of New Orleans, and face gut-wrenching choices for you and the other survivors. Live The Walking Dead’s dark drama in your own skin.A new way to live survival horror. With the living, dead, disease and famine as constant threats, you have countless ways to tackle these dangers.€48.40
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler’s full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you’re on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler — or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you’ll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich’s closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.€15.00
Return to Castle Wolfenstein€15.00
The Darkness II – STEAM
Inspired by the popular comic book series produced by Top Cow Productions, Inc., The Darkness II is an intense first person shooter that delivers a twisted and gripping narrative of tragedy, modern crime drama, and supernatural horror.
Players will be taken down the brutal and personal path of Jackie Estacado, head of a New York crime family and wielder of an ancient and ruthless force of chaos and destruction known as The Darkness.It’s been two years since Jackie Estacado used The Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend’s murder. He’s been unable to shake the memory of Jenny’s death since bottling up his supernatural power and now The Darkness wants out. A sudden, unprovoked attack by a mysterious organization known as the Brotherhood heralds the start of a full-scale war and opens the door for The Darkness to reemerge, setting Jackie on a journey to hell and worse.€14.00
The Darkness II – STEAM€14.00
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising
- New Single Player Missions Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads’ wargear, abilities, and experience to battle against Chaos in 15 new missions
- New Multiplayer Race Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners
- New Units New multiplayer units join the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies. 2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorcerer or Tyranid Hive Tyrant
Aliens vs. Predator
- As the Marine, you’ll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there’s never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity’s last line of defense, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honor ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares – the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming’s defining moments.
Aliens vs. Predator€20.68
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic American locations, equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of Nazi soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter. America, 1961. The Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka “Terror-Billy,” member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity’s last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.€22.56
For Honor Xbox ONE
Enter the chaos of war and choose your faction. Play as a bold Knight, a brutal Viking, or a deadly Samurai. Experience the thrilling story campaign solo or co-op, and fight in brutal PvP multiplayer modes, now on new dedicated servers. Choose a faction, grab your sword, and fight with your allies to survive in innovative PvP melee combat. Enjoy an evolved experience – with 12 base Heroes, 18 maps, new PvP and ranked modes, thousands of gear items, and more since launch. Dedicated servers provide a stable and seamless experience as you fight to claim victory for your faction. Earn rewards while you learn the art of combat with a brand-new training mode that takes you from Apprentice to Master.€22.40
For Honor Xbox ONE€22.40
Mordhau for PC is the equivalent of an oldie-timey first person shooter, being instead a first person slash and stabber game! The custom combat system is rooted in some historical techniques and players must dedicate hours to mastering their weapons: pretty much as young men would have had to do daily in the times before modern weaponry.€19.78
Resident Evil 7
Fear and isolation seep through the walls of an abandoned southern farmhouse. “7” marks a new beginning for survival horror with the “Isolated View” of the visceral new first-person perspective. Powered by the RE Engine, horror reaches incredible heights of immersion as players enter a terrifyingly new world of fear as they fight to survive.€7.81
Resident Evil 7€7.81
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor – Collector’s Edition
The Dark Heart of Skyrim beats from the depths in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor. Explore the snow-swept region of Western Skyrim and face an ancient vampiric army that once plagued Tamriel as part of a year-long gothic adventure.
- BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY WITH GREYMOOR – With a new tutorial and a standalone story, Greymoor is built for new players.
- EXPLORE WESTERN SKYRIM – Venture through an iconic land, 1,000 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Explore the unforgiving homeland of the Nords, both above and below ground.
- DEFEAT THE DARKNESS – Protect the world of the living from an army of Vampires, Werewolves & Witches.
- YEAR-LONG GOTHIC SAGA – ESO once again delivers a new story that builds with each quarterly release.
Doom for PC is the fourth game in a series and a return to the origins, being a reboot of the highly acclaimed game that is something of the great-great grandpa of modern gaming – the first edition was released on MS-DOS in 1993, shortly after personal computing became widely normalised. There would have been no double click to access the game: instead, commands would have to be typed into DOS to start play, that’s how long ago that was!€4.53