No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Football Manager 2021 (Europe)
Football Manager 2021 for PC is a football management game from Sports Interactive which relies on strategies that arise from checking statistics, making appropriate changes and rechecking, but there are plenty of extras that add interest and impact that make the game compulsively enjoyable and keep you coming back play after play.
We all have a football manager whose traits and quirks we love almost as much as their skill at turning out trained and sharp teams that bring us win after win. Pick the traits you love the most, and create your very own version of Klopp, Wenger, Fergie, with your own customised tweaks thrown into the mix too.
This game has highly detailed and realistic non-verbal communication from the managers, using gestures, such as hands thrust angrily into pockets to express disgust, an angry pointing finger, or they can even show their frustration with the player by throwing a water bottle at poor performers during the half-time pep talk! These non-verbal tick add to the sense of drama and the soap opera emotions of real life football, and greatly enhance your connection to your manager, upping your investment into the game.
Speaking of the half-time pep talks, they are much more interactive, with your players responding to your words – if anyone sulks from receiving a well-deserved water bottle to the bean, you can replace their place on the line-up with someone fired up and ready to go who has taken your words to heart!
Out on the field, advice from the dugout is streamlined and more intelligent, an improvement from the bombardments of earlier games.
Overall, this game is an excellent reworking of previous versions and all additions seem to be hits with no misses found as yet, and any annoyances from previous games smoothed over or done away with entirely.
If you’re hoping to play to get away from the coronavirus pandemic, you cannot! It features in the game, but very lightly: games are on, players are not suffering from the disease and stadiums are full without risk to players or fans alike. Instead, it is seen in news mentions, and it affects prices and the transfer windows – a light touch reminder of real life issues, so subtle that you will not mind it too much.
Animations are smooth and realistic, with clever lighting tricks used to great effect. The main area improved by this is that the pitch action is immeasurably better than before. The analyst feature, previously a wodge of impenetrable facts and figures, in this iteration breaks down data into easy to understand bites, so you can see the trends and react to them promptly.
Improvements Deserving of a Shout-Out
- Quick Chat – rather more like a WhatsApp message than the clunky email thread look of before, these are quick, easy and simple. You can also have an in-person quick chat with equal ease. Multiple people can be looped into these quick chats and meetings
- Guide to Training Policy – you can use the facts and figures at your disposal to accurately predict scores and outcomes, using the actual results to tweak your team. No goal scored, bur three or so expected by the paperwork? Up the shooting training. And so on
- Fan Base – The team is no longer in a bubble away from the ‘real’ world, able to see messages from social media, interact with team merchandise and being awarded goal or player of the year. These reactions have an effect on the financial data – successful teams sell more merchandise and gain more social media followers!
- Play the Season – Play through the whole year and see if you get a celebratory confetti cannon and various accolades, or get called up by your bosses to be warned you risk dismissal for your team’s dismal performance!
Football Manager 2021 for PC is available for purchase on Instant Gaming for a fraction of its retail price. You will receive an official key and be able to play the game in seconds. Play smart. Pay less.
There are currently 45066 players playing this game on Steam
24 November 2020
- OS:Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (Update 1903/May 2019 or later) – 64-bit
- Processor:Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 – 1.8 GHz +
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX:Version 11
- Storage:7 GB available space
There are no reviews yet.