No products in the cart.
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler’s full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you’re on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler — or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you’ll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich’s closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.€15.00€15.00
Call of Duty is back, redefining war like you’ve never experienced before. Building on the Call of Duty 4®: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War immerses players into the most gritty and chaotic WWII combat ever experienced. Players band together to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles that led to the demise of the Axis powers on the European and Pacific fronts. The title offers an uncensored experience with unique enemies and combat variety, including Kamikaze fighters, ambush attacks, Banzai charges and cunning cover tactics, as well as explosive on-screen action through the all new four-player cooperative campaign. The addictive competitive multiplayer has also been enhanced with new infantry and vehicle-based action, a higher level cap, more weapons, and a host of new Perks, maps and challenges.€79.99€79.99
- Different historical settings and battlegrounds for every nation presented in the game allowing players to face distinct varieties of enemies and tactics
- Unique hero units with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds
- Bonuses featuring remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes to destroy incoming tank columns, special “For the Motherland!” charge attacks and many more
- Improved and dynamic AI ensures that no two missions in the game will play out the same way, making each battle a new experience against an AI that really fights back
- A great choice of various locations including Western Europe to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific area
- The ability to play together with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play
- New multiplayer maps and game settings
- Improved multiplayer providing authentic use of equipment and vehicles
- Overhauled infantry squads and the ability to purchase specific soldiers
- More realistic weapon behavior and penetration values
- A reworked artillery system providing innovative assault and defense strategies
- New types of ammunition which increase the tanks’ strength
- 5 Brand New Maps: From the rice fields of the Phu Bai Valley to the napalm scorched earth of Hill 137, five distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.
- 6 Immortalized Vehicles: Skim the treetops in the iconic American helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR “Pibber” patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam war.
- 15 Characteristic Weapons: Charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real life counter-parts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 “Blooper” Grenade Launcher.
- Rocking 60’s Soundtrack: Listen to 8 radio channels in-game, featuring 2 hours of time typical tracks, including “Ride of the Valkyries” and “Fortunate Son” by CCR.
- True War Dialogue: All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam War.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic American locations, equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of Nazi soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter. America, 1961. The Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka “Terror-Billy,” member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity’s last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.€22.56
Includes Poland: United and Ready DLC, Forum Avatar and Wallpapers
Hearts of Iron IV for PC is the fourth in the series of the grand strategy war game. Play through World War Two as often as you like, tweaking weightings and scenarios to see the different potential outcomes, or reworking history to see it play out in front of your eyes. The game offers two start dates: 1936 or 1939, and you can proceed well beyond the end of the war, but anything after 1950 is more or less unplayable.
You can play this game alone, or as part of a multiplayer game, choosing almost any historical character you like. However, do note that this is not an open world game, nor is it sandbox-style. There are scenarios that must be worked through – but they are massive scenarios with multiple outcomes to play through, so it can feel quite open and unrestricted unless you are wanting to create an alternative history that the developers haven’t thought of.€5.25
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is the next game of the Call of Duty series, created by the people working on CoD: BO since 2010, Treyarch studio, acting under the watchful eye of Activision Blizzard. The original Black Ops is by many considered the most exciting and thrilling installment of the whole CoD series, and the Cold War is the direct continuation of the history presented in the first BO. The video game created by Treyarch presents extremely high-quality visuals thanks to the advanced technology developed by the Infinity Ward.€43.98